Moon and stars kids craft

I love this one. My 3 year old really loves the moon and the stars so I made this activity for him. He painted the background in blue-purple colors to represent the night (just for the dramatic, more interesting side of it). Then he glued the moon I cut before hand, some stars stickers and of course- my favorite part- glitter! (Added the glitter over the wet paint..)

And in case anyone was wondering (probably not) - there are 2 versions because I foolishly thought my 1.8 year old would like to paint as well. lol. I ended up making one of my own haha.





What you'll need-
- A blank thick paper
- Stars stickers
- Moon of your choice - I made this out of a mirror like paper I found.
- Acrylic night colors (or any other type) in blue, purple, pink shades.
- glue
- GLITTER!!

How to prepare-
The fun part is to make a routine. Add all the ingredients in a "Craft box" the same one every time so your kids would recognize it after a few times. Prepare EVERYTHING in advanced because younger kids don't feel like waiting for you to search for the glue or try to figure out how to open the new glitter box.. :)
Let them open the box and place everything on an empty table. Only then start working-
- Paint the background, no need to wait for it to dry.
- Glue the moon
- Add the stickers
- While the paint is still wet sprinkle the glitter.
- Let dry

That's it!
Hope you like it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cattiude!

Another giveaway!